The success of our business is dependent on the trust and confidence we earn from our employees and clients. BIZNET employees and agents are required, as a minimum standard, to comply with all the laws and regulations of the countries in which they operate.
Translator’s /Linguist Code of Ethics
Our translators and interpreters are allocated assignments in accordance with their level of expertise in the subject matter. They undertake to convey the meaning faithfully, accurately and impartially at all times.
We are committed to maintaining the highest degree of integrity in all our dealings with potential, past and current clients. All information relating to assignments, as well as personal information received in the course of providing the business services concerned, is treated with the utmost confidentiality. All employees and contractors sign non-disclosure agreements which prohibit the disclosure to any third party of any information not in the public domain which comes to their knowledge as a consequence of an assignment.
Our fees are always competitive for the high-quality services we provide. We always try to propose solutions which accommodate our clients’ available budgets and timescales.
Our project managers, who are all language graduates, ensure that projects run smoothly and are at hand to answer any queries you or the translator may have. All of our translators and interpreters are native speakers and specialists in their own particular fields.
Our work method:
- Clarification of customer needs
- Analysis of files (repetitions etc.) using CAT tool (Trados 2015)
- Translation is carried out by native translator (using our client-specific terminology databases to ensure consistency in terminology)
- Quality check in accordance with client-specific requirements. This includes checking terminology consistency, style, numbers, format.
- Updating of translation memory (this enables us to keep record of preferred terms)
- DTP – layout and preparation of print-ready files
- Final check – pdf check (format and structure)